Silent Hill: Downpour Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Get Back to the Highway
- Devil’s Pitstop
- Escape from Devil’s Pitstop
- Sky Tram Ticket
- Escape Silent Hill
- Finding the Radio Station
- Centennial Building
- Return of the Red Mist
- Learn the Bogeyman Rhyme
- Red Mist Part III
- DJ Ricks’ Boat
- Escape from Prison
- Final Red Mist Chase
- Cross the street and turn left down the sidewalk. After you pass the abandoned movie theater, turn right through the open gate. Head up the stairs and open the gate at the top.
- Walk out into the street. After the cop car pulls up, a ton of those shriker chicks will appear. Instead of fighting them, just run straight up the street, which will ben around to the left. Head through the open gate on the right and up the road, which will take you to the entrance of the Monastery at the top.
- Following the cutscene, head through the opposite door. Turn left and head through the door in the left corner. Pick up the First-Aid kit on the wall to the left, then squeeze through the hole in the wall.
- Pick up the bullets from the inside of the drawer on the right. Turn around, walk over to the center book shelf and standing on the right side of it, hit A repeatedly to pull it out of the way to reveal a spooky tunnel.
- Pull out your flashlight and head forward. Head through the red curtains and pull the axe out of the corpse. Pull out your UV light, take out the five mannequins, then follow the footsteps down the corridor. Head through the doorway, pick up the axe in the wall on the right (behind the bookcase), then squeeze between the hole in the wall in the left corner of the room.
- Turn left through the doorway. Stay to the left and use the axe to break down the boarded-up door. Head inside and go forward for a cutscene.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page