Silent Hill: Downpour Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Get Back to the Highway
- Devil’s Pitstop
- Escape from Devil’s Pitstop
- Sky Tram Ticket
- Escape Silent Hill
- Finding the Radio Station
- Centennial Building
- Return of the Red Mist
- Learn the Bogeyman Rhyme
- Red Mist Part III
- DJ Ricks’ Boat
- Escape from Prison
- Final Red Mist Chase
- Following the crash, head around to the front of the bus, crouch under the fallen tree and head down the path. Turn left through the narrow opening between the rocks where the flock of birds just flew from.
- Pick up the flashlight next to the body. Head back through the opening and stay to the right as the path veers off. After you walk between the rock and the tree, carefully cross over the tree to get across the chasm.
- Following the cutscene, you’ll have the moral dilemma of either saving the female security guard or letting her fall to her death. Following your decision, move toward the rock wall to climb up it.
- Turn left down the road. Pick up the map on the bench at the gas station. Walk over to the gas pump and pick up the red wrench on the floor. Turn back around and use the wrench to bust open the padlock on the door next to the bench.
- Climb up the ladder. Walk past the the wheelchair and drop off the roof. Turn right around the rim of the gap and crouch through the narrow opening under the pallet. Head around to the front of the building and up the stairs.
- Head around and enter through the doors.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page