Silent Hill: Downpour Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Get Back to the Highway
- Devil’s Pitstop
- Escape from Devil’s Pitstop
- Sky Tram Ticket
- Escape Silent Hill
- Finding the Radio Station
- Centennial Building
- Return of the Red Mist
- Learn the Bogeyman Rhyme
- Red Mist Part III
- DJ Ricks’ Boat
- Escape from Prison
- Final Red Mist Chase
- Move forward and open the door on the right. Turn right down the hallway, follow it around and open the door on the right. Over in the room to the right, there will be a key on a table next to the vase—pick it up.
- Open the door in the left corner (next to the end of the cupboards) and head down the stairs. Pick up the First-Aid kit on the gasoline can, then make two quick lefts and head down the hallway.
- Break the padlock on the gate and head through. Turn right through the opening between the planks of wood. Head to the back and pick up the piece of wire on the gas can. Turn back around, go forward, turn left and head back through the open gate.
- Go forward and turn right at the dead end for a cutscene. After that use your wrench (or whatever weapon you have) and unload on the scary-looking chick. Use Y to block her swipe attacks, then hit her with a few swings.
- After she’s dead, exit the room, turn left up the stairs and open the door. Quickly pick up the knife on the floor, then shake the left analog stick back and forth to block out the horrible screeching sound.
- You’ll be slightly disoriented, so keep your finger on Y to block her attacks. Once you regain your vision, use the knife to kill her. Open the door in the back left corner. Head down the hallway, make the turn and then head up the stairs.
- Use the key you picked up earlier and open the door at the top. Turn through the door on your right. Walk around to the bedroom and grab the power cord from inside the drawer to the right of the bed.
- Exit the room, head back down stairs and turn right down the hallway. Follow it around, turn right through the door at the window, then turn right into the kitchen. Head through the door on the right to get back down to the basement.
- Turn right and head for the area of light in the next room. Turn left and walk onto the little lift. Inspect the panel, then use the piece of wire you picked up and use it to fix the panel.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page