Silent Hill: Downpour Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Get Back to the Highway
- Devil’s Pitstop
- Escape from Devil’s Pitstop
- Sky Tram Ticket
- Escape Silent Hill
- Finding the Radio Station
- Centennial Building
- Return of the Red Mist
- Learn the Bogeyman Rhyme
- Red Mist Part III
- DJ Ricks’ Boat
- Escape from Prison
- Final Red Mist Chase
- Exit the lift and enter through the door into the shack on the right. Pick up the knife on the table to the right if you want, then pick up the clothes on the bed to change into them.
- Exit the room, turn right and go around the building. Exit through the open gate, where some crazy chick will then put you in a sleep hold. Knock here off, then carve her up.
- Turn left and use the crank on the breaker to turn it on. Head back through the gate and enter through the door on the right. Walk to the back of the room and use your game tokens that you got from awhile back to play the game. All you have to do is guide the three balls in the respective holes at the top (right ball goes in the right hole, center into the center, etc.). This will give you your “free ticket.”
- Exit the room and turn right. In he space between all of the trees on the right, squeeze between the building on the left and the blue trash bin. Use the rusty old you key picked up to unlock the lock and open the gate.
- Sprint past the three shrieker chicks and turn right on the road. Turn left up the path at the big sign, then head up the stairs at the souvenir shop. Walk around, head through the double doors and use your ticket to enter through the turnstile on the right and board the sky tram.
- Exit the tram, turn right through the double doors and head down the stairs. Head through the door in the far right corner. Head through the door across from the fridge.
- Grab the First-Aid from the white shelf. Head through the door in the right corner. Pick up the lighter on the table over to the left, next to the sewing machine. Move forward, pick up the axe on the floor and use it to break through the boarded-up door.
- Walk through the door that will take you back out to where you were. Use the axe to break through the boarded-up door over to the left. Open the door, turn left and grab the key off the key rack.
- Head back outside and go up the stairs. Exit through the double doors and use the key to unlock the door across the way. Head through the open door on the other side of the railing. Pick up a map on the wall to the right, then head outside for a cutscene.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page