Silent Hill: Downpour Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Get Back to the Highway
- Devil’s Pitstop
- Escape from Devil’s Pitstop
- Sky Tram Ticket
- Escape Silent Hill
- Finding the Radio Station
- Centennial Building
- Return of the Red Mist
- Learn the Bogeyman Rhyme
- Red Mist Part III
- DJ Ricks’ Boat
- Escape from Prison
- Final Red Mist Chase
- After talking with the gentleman, turn around and head into the entrance to Devil’s Pit. Go left and take the elevator down. Exit and head outside.
- Go around the corner where you see the body being dragged and kill the shrieker. But you’ll also have to take care of her friend, who will ambush you from the left. Make sure to avoid their shrikes or it will leave you vulnerable to the other’s attacks.
- Continue forward, head down the stairs and cross the bridge. About halfway thorugh it will break and you’ll have to switch between RT and LT to climb back up. After you get up, turn left and turn the red crank over to the left to open the door.
- Head through and pick up the pick-axe on the left. Use it to break down the boarded up walkway to the right and head through. Open the door on the other side and head through.
- Head up the stairs to the right (use your lighter; it will be dark) of the entrance of the elevator door, which will be locked. After you get up the stairs, it’s important that you drag the box over to left under frame over to the right (right in front of the “Water Chute sign).
- After you cross over the bridge it’s time for the water pump puzzle. First you have to drain the cave. To do this, first rotate the valve on the left to the left three times (so that the device is now catching the water). Then rotate the middle valve twice so that the water continues to flow. Finally, rotate the one on the far right once to the left.
- Cross back over the bridge, duck under the the partially-closed door (that’s what the box was for!), head back down the stairs and take the elevator down for a cutscene. After you get back to your feet, follow the tracks.
- After you pass the mine cart, you’ll have to kill off another one of those shrieker chicks that will try to scare you. With here dead, cross the bridge over on the right, pushing the mine cart out of the way.
- Move through the opening on the left and head downstairs. Pick up the booklet on the door, then open it and head through. Pick up the First-Aid kit on the stack of boxes and head out the next door and move forward.
- Ahhhh!!! Whip out your pick-axe (there’s one back in the room if you don’t have one) and carve that beast up. He’s pretty annoying since he’ll continually jump back up to the ceiling. Just watch out for and block his claw swipes when he drops back down.
- After you finish him off, head down the stairs. Use you pick-axe to break the boards blocking the ladder. Climb up it, head down the stairs and cross the bridge. After the loud crash, continue along to the next elevator and take it up for a cutscene. Here you’ll have the option to console or taunt JP.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page