Silent Hill: Downpour Walkthrough
For more Silent Hill: Downpour cheats, easter eggs, secrets and video guides download Game Front’s video walkthrough apps.
Video Walkthroughs app on iOS
Video Walkthroughs app on Android
Table of Contents
- Get Back to the Highway
- Devil’s Pitstop
- Escape from Devil’s Pitstop
- Sky Tram Ticket
- Escape Silent Hill
- Finding the Radio Station
- Centennial Building
- Return of the Red Mist
- Learn the Bogeyman Rhyme
- Red Mist Part III
- DJ Ricks’ Boat
- Escape from Prison
- Final Red Mist Chase
- Following the scene, head around to the right. Turn the valve to open the doors and head through. Continue up the path, dunk under the fallen beam and continue to follow the path. Once you get to the area with the light, have your pick-axe ready because there will be two of those big mineshaft monsters who will drop from the ceiling.
- With them dead, head left up the stairs and turn into the doorway. Move straight forward, break down the boarded up doorway and use the explosive device in the room.
- Exit the small room, break the glass case over on the left wall for a First-Aid kit and head back down stairs. Head down the next set of steps to the lowest level, run past the two monsters (if you don’t feel like dealing with them) and run up the steps and through the open door.
- Turn left into the elevator and take it down. Kill the shriker chick, then go down the steps and on into the next area. Walk over to the train controls. The code is: A-B-D-C. Hop onboard the train and enjoy the creepy ride.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page