Silent Hill: Downpour Walkthrough
Looking for more Silent Hill: Downpour secrets, collectibles, guides and cheats? Check out Game Front’s Video Walkthroughs App to keep up-to-date on our newest tips and tricks.
Table of Contents
- Get Back to the Highway
- Devil’s Pitstop
- Escape from Devil’s Pitstop
- Sky Tram Ticket
- Escape Silent Hill
- Finding the Radio Station
- Centennial Building
- Return of the Red Mist
- Learn the Bogeyman Rhyme
- Red Mist Part III
- DJ Ricks’ Boat
- Escape from Prison
- Final Red Mist Chase
- Following the cutscene, head on up the stairs. Turn left and go straight up the next set of stairs. Walk around the power lines (yes, it will hurt) and use the controls over to the left.
- After the gate opens, head up the steps and walk through the open gate. Continue forward. After you cross over the bridge part, turn right, then make a left and jump through the window frame.
- Pick up the nearby map, then turn left and head out the partially open door. Head around the building to the left and turn right dow the stairs. Once you get to the bottom, use a weapon to break through the boarded-up door.
- Turn left and crawl through the hole in the wall. Cross the street and head in between the railings, past the mailbox and down the path between the fence and the brick wall. Continue forward through the open gate and down the stairs.
- Turn right down the path and kill the shrieker. Turn left and head through the open gate. Pick up the flashlight on the box at the corner of the building, then proceed forward on the right side of the building.
- Turn right down the street and go until it dead ends. Turn right and head through the break in the brick wall. Carefully cross over the narrow plank to get to the other side. Pick up the First-Aid kit on the white shelf on the wall, then break through the boarded-up door (there’s a cool red axe in the corner if you need it).
- Walk through the break in the wall and pick up paining on the left. Cross back over the plank and head back through the break in the wall. Turn right and kill the fool with the mask, then through the open gate.
- Continue forward through the next opening out onto the road. Turn left down the road. After you get to the save point, turn left down the street. At the dead end, go left through the open gate and continue down the side yard between the two buildings.
- Walk to the back of the area and pick up the long hook to the right of the bench. Take that, go stand under the ladder and use it to pull the ladder down. Climb up the ladder and walk around to the left. After you turn the corner, go left over the narrow makeshift bridge.
- Climb through the window of the other building. Open the drawer near the door for a First-Aid kit, then go through the door. Walk around the table and go through the next door.
- Go left down the hallway and turn right through the door. Go left into the bedroom and grab the bullets from the drawer on the opposite side of the bed. Exit the room and turn left down the hallway.
- Head up the stairs and turn right through the doorway. Head down the hallway, read the note on the door to the right and open it. Turn left through the bathroom. Walk into the bedroom and pull the the bed frame away from the wall. Reach down and take the stolen items from the bin.
- Exit the room, head downstairs to the bottom floor and go straight through the doorway for a cutscene. Turn around and through the alley between the two buildings. Head through the open gate and kill the fool who will attack you from the right.
- Head straight down the road. After you pass the first cross street, your pass some blue stairs on the left. Walk past those, then turn left up the steps and head through the open gate into a park area.
- Go left and after you pass the fountain and turn left down the stairs. Go through the open gate and head through the door on the left for a cutscene.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page