SimCity 2013 Guide
Table of Contents
- Air Pollution
- Government Buildings
- Electronics Guide
- Great Works
- Solar Farms:
“This dazzling solar array requires advanced resources and workers from participating cities in the region. Cities connected to the Solar Farm can purchase large amounts of power at a discounted cost.”
- Solar Farms generate 3000 mw of power. Construction resources include 600 tons of Allow, 115,000 crates of plastic, and 45,000 crates of processors. You will also be required to complete a research project at a University in the region, as well as establish a School of Science.
- International Airport:
“Construction of the International Airport requires resources and workers from cities in the region. Once opened, the International Airport brings flights of tourists into the region and ships frieght on cargo planes.”
- International airports are really spiffy in that they accept freight, exponentially upping your efficiency and import/export rate. They also draw a large amount of tourists.
- You will need 2,000 tons of metal, 1,500 tons of alloy, and 250,000 barrels of crude oil as construction resources to put one of these together. I didn’t know airports ran on oil..
- Once you have the funds, you will also need to have a municipal airport in the region you want to build the international one. You will also need 100 tourists to have arrived there.
- Space Center:
“This sprawling compound requires high tech resources from cities in the region. With the Space Center constructed, mayors in the region will reap the benefits of a more skilled work force, resulting in more high tech industry. Mayors can schedule rocket launches, which draw tourist to the surrounding cities.”
- Much like the international airport, the Space Center will also help draw plenty of tourists. You will need 40,000 crates of computers, 1,400 tons of alloy and 170,000 barrels of fuel in the realm of construction resources.
- In addition to construction resources, you will also need to have a University with a School of Engineering in the region. Once you have completed a research program, you will be good to build your space center. I would recommend investing in the airport before you do this, as it will benefit you in a much greater and more immediate way.
“Building this towering pinnacule of human architechture requires skilled workers and resources. This dense ecosystem contains everything necessary to sustain a massive community. Sims live here but many of them will commute to cities in the region to work, go to school or shop.”
- Building an Arcology will offer many benefits including attracting students, shoppers, and workers. All of which, as you know by now, are critical to the development of your city.
- You will need 2,800 tons of metal, 1,000 tons of alloy, 60,000 crates of TVs for construction resources in order to build one of these. You can also only build it in a city in a region with at least 58,000 residents.