SimCity 2013 Guide
Table of Contents
- Air Pollution
- Government Buildings
- Electronics Guide
- Great Works
- Trading is the specialization that is going to link all other specializations together for you. You will be able to get the resources you need on the Global Market.
- Trade Depot:
“Import, export and store resources like coal and crude oil with this basic unit. Also accepts freight shipments for industry. Does not require power or water to function. ”
- A trade depot will make a delivery to the Global Market once every hour. They cost $10,000 to build and another $75 to maintain.
- You can add a storage lot to your trade depot that will add capacity for goods based on the type of lot you are working with. You can have a total of 4 of these per Trade Depot. This module costs $2,000 and has an upkeep fee of $15 per hour.
- You can also choose to add a freight truck garage to your Trade Depot. These will add a delivery truck with a 5 ton capacity to your depot, increasing the amount of total deliveries.
- Freight Truck Garages cost $3,000 to put up and have an upkeep fee of $50 per hour.
- Storage lots for finished goods are unavailable until you’re able to actually produce the good in question through specific buildings in the Mining, Drilling, or Electronics specialization:
- An Industrial Freight Storage lot type will see an increase of 16.2 tons. A Coal type Storage lot will see an increase in capacity of 20 tons. A Crude Oil storage lot type will see a 2,000 barrel increase in capacity. A Raw Ore Storage Lot Type will see an increase in capacity of 20 tons. A Metal storage lot type will see an increase in capacity of 20 tons. An Alloy storage lot type will also have a 20 ton increase in capacity. A fuel storage lot type will have a 2,000 barrel increase in capacity, and Plastics, Processors, Computers, and T.V. lots will all increase in capacity by 2,000 crates.
- Trade HQ:
“Amass a fortune as in import/export master! Buy from the Global Market at low prices and sell when you can make the most Simoleons. Make profit from the Global Market to expand your trading options.”
- A Trade HQ costs 37,000 to build and has an upkeep fee of $450 per hour. You will need to have a Town Hall, 3 different storage lots in Trade Depots, and finally trade at least $72,000 worth of resources on the Global Market over the course of a day.
- You can add an Electronics Division to your trade HQ which will unlock the trade port and advanced storage spots for Electronics specialization Goods. This division requires money only to unlock- $500,000 and an upkeep fee of $400 per hour. It is the most expensive of the Trade HQ modules, but also completely necessary.
- You can open a Petroleum Division for $400,000 + $400/hr in upkeep. The Petroleum Division will unlock the Trade Port and advanced storage spots for drilling specialization goods. A very worthwhile investment indeed.
- You can also choose to open a Metals Division in your Trade HQ for $200,000 and a $400/hr upkeep fee. The Metals Division will unlock the Trade Port and advanced storage spots for mining specialization goods.