Sims 3 Patched, Housewives Scream Gleefully
Ok, the title is a bit of a purposeful dig as I’m not one of those folks who really understands the attractions of The Sims anymore. I enjoyed 1 and 2 enough, but frankly I refuse to rebuy the same add ons and modifications a third time EA!
But for those dedicated to the cause its important to know that the game has already gotten a nice little upgrade which is available here on Filefront.
The Sims 3 Retail patch will bring your physical copy of the game up to the most current form. (This patch is not meant for digital download versions of the game).
You can download the fix here a list of the fixes can be found after the jump:
Complete list of changes:
* Addresses some issues with Speed 2 and 3 moving too slowly. Some machines will have better results when using Speed 2 and 3 now.
* Fix to story progression on/off selection toggle.
* Fix for a possible crash with audio code.
* Fix for babysitter routing off lots with babies.
* Addresses some issues with Vsync and refresh rate problems.
* Addresses some issues with DVD authentication errors and drive compatibility on startup.
* This update deals with some issues on Mac systems that can crash the game while connecting to AFP servers.
* Fix for a freeze that can occur when Sims attempt to clean out bad food from the fridge.