Skyrim – Bleak Falls Barrow Puzzle Solutions
Looking for more Skyrim secrets, collectibles, guides and cheats? Check out Game Front’s Video Walkthroughs App to keep up-to-date on our newest tips and tricks.
Early in Skyrim, while completing the main quest line, you’ll run into the quest to travel to Bleak Falls Barrow. One problem, you’ll be faced with your deadliest opponent yet — puzzles. Swinging your sword won’t save you from these sections, that’s why the egg-heads at Game Front are here to provide every Dragonborn with the solutions to these two puzzles.
If you’re having trouble just surviving this long, or want a companion in your adventures in Skyrim, check out our double-dipped video and text walkthrough coverage. For more tips, tricks, secrets, and codes, browse to our cheats page.
Bleak Falls Barrow Puzzle Solutions
- Taking the quest to enter Bleak Falls Barrow from Jarl Barlgruuf the Greater of Dragonsreach, you’ll encounter two puzzles inside the Barrow.
- The puzzle is in a room containing three movable pillars and a lever need the door into the next chamber. To complete the puzzle, you’ll need to match the symbols on the pillars to the left with the symbols above the door.
- Move the three pillars and follow this order from left to right; Snake, Snake, Whale. With the sequence in place, pull the lever near the door and it will open. If you did not correctly solve the puzzle,
- On the path to the Golden Claw, up a set of stairs, you’ll reach a second puzzle with three movable rings. To find the correct pattern that the three movable rings must follow, look at the Golden Claw item in your inventory.
- The correct combination for the rings, from outermost ring to innermost ring; Bear, Moth, and Owl. If you’ve input the pattern correctly, use the Golden Claw to open the door.