Skyrim: Dawnguard DLC — How to Change Your Face
Looking for more Skyrim tips and tricks like this? Find more easter eggs, cheats and guides on Game Front’s walkthrough app with comprehensive game library.
Skyrim is all about character, and many players grew dissatisfied with their ugly mugs while playing through the lengthy campaign and side-quests of The Elder Scrolls V. That’s why Bethesda has answered many a perfectionist player’s prayers with the ability to change your face. An NPC in Riften is willing to provide plastic surgery, you only need to find them. Discover their location with our instructions below, and remake yourself in a better image.
Survive Dawnguard with our walkthrough. To find everything extra like achievement guides, locations, glitches, and whatever else we can discover get yourself over to the Skyrim: Dawnguard DLC cheats page.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
A New You (20 points):
Change Your Face
How to Change Your Face
- Talk to a tender at any tavern to hear rumors of a strange character that can change your face.
- They’re for real, and only available in the Dawnguard DLC. Find them in Riften, in the underground tunnels below town called the Ratway.
- Travel to the Thieve’s Guild HQ called the Ragged Flaggon, a tavern located in the Ratway.
- Inside the tavern, look for a robed figure named Galathil. Speak to them, and eventually they’ll agree to sculpt your face.
- Having your face changed will cost 1000 gold.
- You will only be able to alter your face — nothing else. There are no options to change your race or gender.
- Vampires cannot have their faces changed, so beware!