Skyrim: Dawnguard – Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Bloodstone Chalice
- Chasing Echoes
- Beyond Death
- Seeking Disclosure and Unseen Visions
- Touching The Sky
- Kindred Judgment
- This final quest is pretty short and essentially consists of you confronting Harkon and your subsequent battle with him.
- Talk to Serana once Gelebor finally stops blabbing. This is right during the point at which the quest is initiated.
- After Serana is done talking, go up the stairs behind her and open the portal to Darkfall Cave.
- Go through the cave along the path and pull the chain to open the rock door when you get to it. Keep going along the path until you reach the opening to Skyrim.
- Pull up your map, as it is time to travel to Castle Volkahir.
- Clear the wave of enemies outside and cross the bridge to enter the castle.
- Go into the castle and find Harkon for an intense cutscene between him and Serana.
- The last boss fight is particularly difficult mainly due to the fact that you will have several of skeletons to fight while you are fighting Harkon. This numbers game can quickly start to wear on you so it is important to take the skeletons out first. Coming through in this fight means completing the quest and the DLC. Congratulations!