Skyrim: Dawnguard – How to Become Arvak the Skeleton Horse [Glitch]
Glitches are going to happen in Skyrim; when Bethesda is involved, you’re bound to run into them. In many cases, even ancient glitches and bugs still exist, and you can use them in all new ways thanks to the new content in Skyrim’s first expansion pack Dawnguard. Now that you can become a Vampire Lord at will, and have access to awesome flaming skeleton horses, the tricky bugs of the past have become something new. Check out how to BECOME Arvak the Skeleton Horse below.
Survive Dawnguard with our walkthrough. To find everything extra like achievement guides, locations, glitches, and whatever else we can discover get yourself over to the Skyrim: Dawnguard DLC cheats page.
How to Become Arvak the Skeleton Horse [Glitch]
To pull off this glitch, you’ll need two ingredients; the ability to transform into a Vampire Lord, and the ability to summon Arvak the Skeleton Horse.
- Now that you have both ingredients, follow these instructions:
- Summon Arvak the Skeleton Horse.
- Transform into a Vampire Lord, stand near your horse, then revert back to human form.
- As the revert animation plays, constantly attempt to ride your horse while the animation plays out. Just keep tapping. If you’re lucky, and the stars align, you’ll zip into Arvak and control the horse without a rider.
- This glitch will work on any horse in Skyrim, it’s actually pretty old. But, why become any other horse when you have Arvak?
[Via bK2iNsAn3x on Youtube]