Skyrim: Dawnguard – How to Get Infinite Crossbow Bolts [Exploit]
Find Game Front’s extensive video library of Skyrim cheats and guides on our free mobile apps.
iOS video walkthroughs app
Droid video walkthroughs app
The powerful new crossbow weapon is primarily used by the Dawnguard faction in Skyrim’s first DLC expansion, but just like the crossbow, you’ll have to find more ammo. Limited arrows or bolts might be a problem, but thankfully Dawnguard also allows the player to craft their own bolts and arrows. Crafting still takes skill, so if you’re looking for free bolts to stock up before vampire hunting, we’ve got the method for you. It’s an old exploit from Skyrim, but it works all the same in Dawnguard and provides you with bolts instead of boring arrows. Check out the details below.
Survive Dawnguard with our walkthrough. To find everything extra like achievement guides, locations, glitches, and whatever else we can discover get yourself over to the Skyrim: Dawnguard DLC cheats page.
How to Get Infinite Crossbow Bolts
- Another glitchy exploit that was never fixed in the original Skyrim can still help you in the Dawnguard DLC with an all new weapon.
- First of all, you’ll need to get yourself a crossbow. One can easily be obtained after reaching the fort in the first quest of the Dawnguard DLC titled “Dawnguard.”
- The first quest will take you to Fort Dawnguard, where you’ll meet a man named Agmaer in Dayspring Canyon. Take note of him, and bring him with you to the fort.
- Don’t complete the first quest yet; you can explore the fort. Look for Agmaer again, he’ll be practicing with a crossbow after his conversation with Isran.
- He’ll constantly fire arrows at a target, and he has an infinite supply. You can collect the bolts he fires and store them for your own crossbow.
- If you progress through the quests, Agmaer will continue to practice periodically but not as consistently as he starts.
- Use this method to stock up early on bolts, or just farm them. You can wait in the same spot, leave the game running, and return later to collect the new bolts. He fires in 9 second intervals, so expect to wait around before you can find a good number of free bolts.
- Later on, you’ll be able to find Agmaer practicing outside on the trees. These bolts can, again, be collected indefinitely. Not the most convenient method, but this is your best bet for free bolts on the X-box 360.
Got a better exploit? Tell us all about it in the comments!