Skyrim: Dawnguard – Impatience of a Saint Quest Guide
When you reach the Soul Cairn, you might just run into a strange character named Jiub. This spirit requests your help, his memoirs are scattered and wants you to find all ten of the missing pages. The Soul Cairn is a confusing place, so it won’t be easy finding them all. Lucky the afterlife experts at Game Front have whipped up a quick guide to show you where to find every page and take your unique reward from Jiub. Check out all the details below.
Survive Dawnguard with our walkthrough. To find everything extra like achievement guides, locations, glitches, and whatever else we can discover get yourself over to the Skyrim: Dawnguard DLC cheats page.
Impatience of a Saint Quest Guide
- Page #1: Reaching a large stone wall with steps to cross over to the other side, check around the right side to find another set of steps leading up. Take those, and the note should be there with a poison bottle and a soul.
- Page #2: When you reach Valerica, look around for a building to your left. Inside there should be a broken Word Wall and a treasure chest. The note is near the chest.
- Page #3: On the large stone wall, search for a hole and cross through northwest. Check the southside of the wall, and find one of the buildings topped by a crystal. Get up the nearby steps and you’ll find the page near a treasure chest.
- Page #4: Back at Valerica’s position, turn right instead of left and circle around to the backside of the building. Search for steps, go up, and find a path to turn left at the top leading to more steps. Up those steps, you’ll find the next page on the ground.
- Page #5: This one is right near where you found Jiub, but only when sitting next to the fire pit. Check left of him for a well and a wisp, the page is just by the well on the stone floor.
- Page #6: Go to the pass connecting both sections of the Soul Cairn. Starting at this pass, move southwest until you find a small building from a platform. Inside is a treasure chest, the page is on the ground in front of it.
- Page #7: Back to Valerica’s position, get back to the area you found the fourth page. From there, travel east down some stairs to find an area with a few souls, then continue east and up stairs to a shrine with a pedestal. This is south of where you fought one of the Boneyard Keepers.
- Page #8: At the beginning of the Soul Cairn, turn right to find a locked door. You’ll need to break the glowing orbs on either side of the door with arrows or magic. When broken, the doors will open. The page is just ahead, through the doors.
- Page #9: This one is tricky, located in a maze in the upper part of the Soul Cairn. Start from Valerica, and turn left while facing the doors. Travel west until you find a building with a crystal on the roof. Look nearby for yet another building with a crystal on the roof, only larger. Into the larger building, and use the portal to get onto the roof. Continue up the stairs, and you’ll find the page near the chest.
- Page #10: Near the stone wall that blocks off the two areas of the Soul Cairn, look for the Soul Husk Merchant Cart. The page is found on one of the merchant’s barrels.