Skyrim Dragonborn: Dragon Aspect Shout Locations Guide
Improve your strength and increase the power of every Dragon Shout with the new Dragon Aspect ability in Dragonborn, Skyrim‘s next expansion. Instead of searching every corner of Solstheim, use our guide to help you unlock this new shout and pick up an achievement while you’re at it. As one of the premier shouts of Dragonborn, you won’t want to miss out on this power.
Defeat the first Dovahkiin with Game Front’s Dragonborn game guide. To get even deeper into the secrets of Solstheim, check out the Dragonborn cheats list, with pages on how to buy a house, where to find Black Books, best weapons, and info on taming dragons.
There’s plenty more Skyrim coverage on Game Front to check out. Take a look at the Marriage Guide, PC Console Codes, or learn how to turn into a vampire, then learn how to cure yourself of vampirism. All that and more can be discovered listed on the Skyrim cheats page.
- Dragon Aspect (20 points):
Learn all 3 words of Dragon Aspect
Dragon Aspect Shout Guide
- The Dragon Aspect is a very powerful shout, unlocked the same way as every other shout in Skyrim. You’ll need to find three words of power scattered around Solstheim.
Word #1: Strength
Location: Temple of Miraak
- On the main quest chain, you’ll arrive at the Temple of Miraak.
- Follow Frea into the temple, and turn left and taking a long set of steps down to find the words on the wall.
Word #2: Wyrm
Location: Raven Rock Mine
- Find Crescius Caerellius in the mine and talk to him.
- Follow the quest line until you start “The Final Descent” and obtain the Bloodskal Blade.
- Open the puzzle door by hitting each red line with an energy blast, either horizontal or vertical, and continue deeper into the mine to find the Dragon Priest boss.
- Run to the back of the chamber where there’s a half-circle indentation near where the priest himself was waiting for you. With all the chiseled words, you’ll find the second word of power.
Word #3: Armor
- Later in the main story, you’ll gain the Black Book: Waking Dreams. Use it at anytime to travel to his realm.
- Hermaeus Mora will ask you to find four books. Search the area for all four books, then place them on each of the four pedestals matching their description up with the pictures.
- When the chamber glows, run toward the center and interact with Chapter VI to appear near the last word. Defeat the enemies around the indentation and you’ll be able to collect the final word for this shout.