Skyrim: Easy 100 Speech Skill Glitch
Like these Skyrim unlockables and want to find more? Check out a massive compendium of game guides, collectibles, and secrets on Game Front’s free video apps.
Check out GameFront’s iOS Walkthroughs App
Check out GameFront’s Droid Walkthroughs App
More glitches equals more fun in the open world of Skyrim. The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim is no stranger to odd graphical bugs and glitched quests, but every so often you’ll find a tiny problem that works out in your favor. This is one of those glitches, that kind that makes your life simpler. Level up and increase your speech skill to max in no time with our simple instructions. With a high speech skill, you’ll be able to woo all the women you want, earn some discounts at stores, and even resolve quests with your silver tongue. Keep scrolling to learn how.
Easy Speech Skill Improvement
Note: This method has been patched, as of the most recent update.
- Take off for Riften. A guard will be waiting outside the door.
- Bribe, persuade, or intimidate the guard to let you inside. When you’re in the town, enter the Black Briar Meadrey. Save your game before continuing.
- You’re looking for Ungrien in the tavern. Just wait if he isn’t around, he’ll eventually show up at the bar.
- Talk to Ungrien, and choose the “Tell Me About…” speech option. Then choose to Bribe him.
- After bribing him, choose the “Tell me About…” speech option again. Now, instead of trying to Bribe him, try to Persuade him.
- Choose the Bribe speech option again, whether you succeed or fail trying to Persuade Ungrien doesn’t matter.
- Choose the “Tell me About…” option a third time. Then choose the Persuade option for a second time.
- Now, just keep choosing the Persuade option. You’ll continue to gain Speech skill points. It’s just that easy.