Skyrim – Infinite Free Arrows Exploit
Cheating might be fun for PC users with their fancy console commands, but exploits are available to everyone, in every version of Skyrim. Join in on the glitchy fun in Skyrim with this exploit. Duplicate all the arrows you’ll ever need, or just check out this quirky trick on your own for fun. Follow the instructions below, and let the NPCs of Skyrim do all the duplicating for you.
Did this exploit work for you? Having fun with NPCs, or are they not cooperating? Drop us a comment!
Infinite Free Arrows Exploit
- Find a location where archers are training by firing arrows at targets. Simply pick up the arrows they’ve used to collect your freebies. Wait for the archers to shoot more arrows, if they don’t, wait an hour.
- One good location for finding archers is the Thieves Guild Faction Headquarters. Archers in training never use powerful or specialized arrows, but there is a way to duplicate any arrow you want.
- Level up your Pickpocket Skill and unlock the Misdirection Perk. You’ll need at least a 70 in the Pickpocket Skill.
- Sneak, and steal the equipped arrows from the archers, then place one arrow you want duplicated into each archer’s inventory. The archer will equip the single arrow you’ve given them and fire it infinitely. This will work with any type of arrow.
- If the archers ever stop, wait an hor or collect all the arrows in or around the targets. Now, enjoy your ill-begotten gains.