The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Bleak Falls Barrow
- The Way of the Voice
- A Blade in the Dark
- A Cornered Rat
- The Throat of the World
- Alduin’s Bane
- The World-Eater’s Eyrie
- Blood on the Ice
- Forbidden Legend
- The Forsworn Conspiracy
- No One Escapes Cidhna Mine
- The Golden Claw
- In My Time of Need
- Kyne’s Sacred Trials
- Laid to Rest
- Lights Out!
- The Man Who Cried Wolf
- The Wolf Queen Awakened
- Missing in Action
- Promises to Keep
- A Return to Your Roots
- Rise in the East
- Unfathomable Depths
- The White Phial
- Repairing the Phial
1. Travel to Solitude.
2. Walk over to Angeline’s Aromatics shop, and look for a male Argonian (Jaree-Ra) hanging out front. He may call out to you when you’re close.
3. Speak to him, and listen to his proposal.
4. Agree to put out the lighthouse fire to start the quest.
5. Make your way to the Solitude Lighthouse by taking the low path by the river below Solitude proper.
6. Avoid or kill the lighthouse keeper, Ma’zaka.
7. Go to the top of the lighthouse and click on the fire to douse it.
8. Travel to the East Empire Company Warehouse docks to meet Jaree-Ra and talk to him.
9. Follow his next instructions, to meet his sister, Deeja, at the wreck of the Icerunner for your share of the loot.
10. Follow the active quest icon to the wreck of the Icerunner location.
11. Locate Deeja way down in the ship’s hold.
12. Prepare for a fight before talking to her.
13. Talk to Deeja, then defeat her after she attacks you.
14. Loot her corpse for a note describing your next move: to find Broken Oar Grotto.
15. Hack & slash your way out of and off the Icerunner. Expect to slay five Blackblood Marauders before you exit.
16. Travel W along the Northern Coast from the Solitude Lighthouse to reach Broken Oar Grotto.
17. Make your way to the unloading building at the deep far end of the grotto, taking the high road (walking paths), or the low road (swimming).
18. Climb to the top room of the unloading dock building, where Jaree-Ra is hiding.
19. Kill Jaree-Ra.
20. Loot the chest of Icreunner valuables. Quest complete!
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page