The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Bleak Falls Barrow
- The Way of the Voice
- A Blade in the Dark
- A Cornered Rat
- The Throat of the World
- Alduin’s Bane
- The World-Eater’s Eyrie
- Blood on the Ice
- Forbidden Legend
- The Forsworn Conspiracy
- No One Escapes Cidhna Mine
- The Golden Claw
- In My Time of Need
- Kyne’s Sacred Trials
- Laid to Rest
- Lights Out!
- The Man Who Cried Wolf
- The Wolf Queen Awakened
- Missing in Action
- Promises to Keep
- A Return to Your Roots
- Rise in the East
- Unfathomable Depths
- The White Phial
- Repairing the Phial
The White Phial
- Travel to Windhelm.
- Go to the local alchemy shop, the White Phial, located near the market stalls.
- Watch and listen inside to the argument between Nurelion and Quintus Navale.
- Speak to Nurelion after the argument ends. He will tell you more about his search for the legendary White Phial.
- Agree to retrieve the White Phial for him.
- Follow the active quest icon to the Forsaken Cave, and enter.
- Watch for a trigger plate trap (darts) on the floor shortly after passing through the entrance cave and an Iron Door.
- Tread carefully through the Draugr crypts, slaying them as they come. The main path here is pretty straightforward, just stay on it as it leads you to the Forsaken Crypt.
- Watch for a swinging blade trap just before the final burial sanctum.
- Defeat Curamil and his Draugr fellows in the burial sanctum. Consider using the swinging blade trap to your advantage.
- Head up to the Word Wall and absorb the Word of Power after defeating Curamil.
- Activate the nearby ancient bowl to open a secret door leading to an alchemy lab and the Cracked White Phial.
- Return to Nurelion in Windhelm and give him the Cracked White Phial. He’s a little less than grateful.
- Speak to Quintus, who will properly thank and reward you for your efforts. Quest complete!
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page