Skyrim Wins Game Developers Choice Award’s Game of the Year
Unsatisfied with raking in Game of the Year awards back in December, Skyrim went on to win GOTY at the Game Developers Choice Awards last night in San Francisco, beating out Portal 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Batman: Arkham City.
Here’s the full list of GDCA winners:
- GOTY: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Innovation Award: Johann Sebastian Joust
- Best Mobile Game: Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- Best Technology: Battlefield 3
- Best Design: Portal 2
- Best Downloadable Game: Bastion
- Best Visual Arts: Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception
- Best Narrative: Portal 2
- Best Debut Studio: Supergiant Games
- Best Audio: Portal 2
Do you agree with these picks?