Sleeping Dogs: A Slap in the Face Achievement Guide
Combat is a big part of Sleeping Dogs, the new Hong Kong open world action game from publisher Square-Enix coming off their successful launch of Just Cause 2. Unlike in GTA, where brawling was a minor part of a massive game, Sleeping Dogs makes kung-fu combat one of the big draws. Taking cues from Batman: Arkham City and Assassin’s Creed, you’ll counter and attack with ease. But, you can use weapons too. Not all weapons are equal, and one rare tool will net you an easy achievement — if you can find it. Check out the full guide below.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- A Slap in the Face (10 points / Bronze): Kill someone with a fish.
A Slap in the Face Achievement Guide
- Early in the game, you’ll reach the “Club Bam Bam” mission.
- Inside the club, you’ll fight several goons in a room lit with aquariums. Grapple one of the enemies and drag them to an aquarium to initiate an environment kill with the aquarium.
- Once the aquarium is smashed, a fish will drop out. Pick up the fish using [RB] on X-box 360 or [R1] on Playstation 3.
- With the fish in hand, use a heavy attack to instantly kill an enemy. If you miss for whatever reason and need another fish, there are two aquariums in this first area.