Sleeping Dogs: Jade Statues Collectibles Guide
Ancient Chinese artifacts are your’s to collect in Sleeping Dogs. After making it so far in the story, you’ll be able to collect this hidden relics in exchange for new fighting moves at the Dojo. You can even get every Statue on the map if you complete a simple mission described below. Find all the statues, and get yourself closer to 100%-ing this massive open-world action romp in Hong Kong. All the details are below.
Jade Statues Collectibles Guide
- Start the “Bam Bam Club” Mission and speak with Tiffany, after the mission you’ll unlock her phone number. Call the number when you can, then go to the club to sing Karoake. Achieve a 90% score of higher, and all the Jade Statues will appear on your map.
- Jade Status #1: Return to the Bam Bam Club, the Jade Statue is at a bar upstairs next to an aquarium.
- Jade Status #2: Enter through the back of the Golden Koi Restaurant to find the statue near the hanging beef.
- Jade Status #3: Go to the temple, you’ll find the statue in the central building up a lot of stairs.
- Jade Status #4: During one of the Popstar Lead missions, you’ll go out to a pier in North Point and can take a vantage on one of the boats. The Jade Statue is on the left side of the boat, out in the open. You do not have to get it during the mission.
- Jade Status #5: Collect this statue during the mission “Conflicted Loyalties.” Any mission can be replayed. When you break into the apartment, turn left and look on the dining table to discover this statue.
- Jade Status #6: Enter the K-Bar in Central, the Statue is on the bar itself with the dance floor, near a green vending machine.
- Jade Status #7: Inside the Hospital in Central, look on the reception desk in the back right of the lobby.
- Jade Status #8: In the northern part of Central, look for a small open wedding store. The Statue is on the check-out desk.
- Jade Status #9: The story will eventually take you to a gambling operation located on a shipping boat out in the water. You’ll only be able to reach it by boat. To open the door, you’ll need to complete a side-quest for one of the NPCs standing on the boat’s deck. When you have access, go inside past the glowing table to find a huge TV. The Jade Statue is just right of the flatscreen.
- Jade Status #10: During the mission “Bad Luck” you’ll find the statue in a locked alcove just outside the large room with the piano.
- Jade Status #11: The last statue is located in Kennedy Town, left of the entrance into the Funeral Parlor.