Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare In North Point Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Clean out the Rats
1. At the docks, you’ll be asked to scout the area. Outside the warehouse, Vincent will warn you of the enemies ahead.
2. These 18k thugs are armed with pistols. Sprint toward the first enemy with his back turned, then grab while sprinting to tackle and wrestle his gun away.
3. Chase Ratface’s ghost into the garage and turn left. Vault over the wooden cover and take cover behind the crate to the right as more thugs appear.
4. The thugs will hide behind a car. Vault and aim to slow down time and take out both goons. Just ahead, more enemies will take cover behind crates. Pop and squat behind cover, clearing these thugs to chase Ratface.
5. Three goons guard the entrance, and four more will arrive inside the garage as you near. They’re all armed with pistols. Take your time if you take too much damage, and stick to cover.
6. Chase Ratface out through the back and into a boathouse. A new Energy Source will appear and you’ll lose your pistol. Stand in the center of the source, grapple the vampires, and throw them into the energy. Three throws will close the portal.
7. Johnny will attack once the source is gone. He’s armed with a knife, but you can easily defeat him by collecting the Peachwood Sword that spawns at the closed Energy Source. Defeat Ratface and clear out the vamps to complete this mission.