Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare In North Point Walkthrough
Table of Contents
1. Arriving outside the warehouse, you’ll get a glimpse of ghost-Dogeyes. Run ahead to the objective marker, and you’ll face off against an 18k ambush.
2. The thugs are a mix of Grapplers, Armed Thugs, and Brawlers. Disarm one of the goons to get your hands on his weapon, and use the burning barrel to take out more thugs.
3. Once the goons are defeated, the doors to the building will swing open and you’ll need to chase Dogeyes inside. If you wait around too long you’ll lose him and fail the mission.
4. Into the building, a new Energy Source will appear. You know the drill, throw vamps into the energy source to close it and Dogeyes will retreat into yet another room. Interact with the shutter and mash the counter button to open the door.
5. Ahead, you’ll be ambushed by a demon with his vampire minions. While the demons are always difficult, you’ll have an open incinerator. The incinerator can be used infinitely to defeat vampires, which is an easy way to fill your Face Meter.
6. Once the demon is defeated, crush the remaining vampires and you’ll only have Dogeyes to deal with. The ghostly man is armed with a butcher’s knife, and you can’t defeat him by normal means. Instead, you’ll need to grapple him and drag him into the incinerator for an instant win.
7. You’ll need to beat Dogeyes down until you’ll have a chance to grapple him. Once he’s defeated, grab him and throw him into the incinerator.
8. Another mission complete, another step closer to Smiley Cat.