Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare In North Point Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Ghosts of the Past
1. The last of your old enemies is waiting at the Bam Bam Club. Vincent will advise you to ask Ponytail for help before you go inside.
2. When you’re ready, enter the club through the main entrance and head toward the bar area. There are two civilians held captive by a group of vampires. Take them out, then enter the bathroom to find the bouncer.
3. The bouncer is with a handful of regular thugs. They shouldn’t be a problem, as you’ll have more than enough environmental objects to use for instant defeats. Wipe the thugs out, then face off against Ponytail upstairs in the VIP area.
4. You’ll find a demon protecting Ponytail, with two vampires and two possessed thugs. Beat up the goons to build up your Face Meter, and crush the demon with grapples and heavy strikes.
5. The dead demon will leave behind a Wooden Sword. Use it to clear out any remaining minions, then run up to the exhausted Ponytail to learn Smiley Cat’s weakness.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked – Pet Cemetary (15 points / Bronze): Send Dogeyes, Ratface and Ponytail back to Hell.