Sleeping Dogs Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- OPENING POLICE CHASE
- VENDOR EXTORTION
- NIGHT MARKET CHASE
- STICK UP AND DELIVERY
- MINI BUS RACKET
- CLUB BAM BAM
- LISTENING IN
- CHAIN OF EVIDENCE
- UNCLE PO
- BRIDE TO BE
- THE WEDDING
- MEET THE NEW BOSS
- LOOSE ENDS
- MRS. CHU’S REVENGE
- FINAL KILL
- DOCKYARD HEIST
- INTENSIVE CARE
- IMPORTANT VISITOR
- EAST GIRLS
- BAD LUCK
- CONFLICTED LOYALTIES
- THE ELECTION
- BIG SMILE LEE
- Make your way towards the blue map icon to reach the warehouse and enter the building by using the outside stairs to activate a cut scene, then exit the structure and press the indicated button to text Ming.
- Commandeer a nearby vehicle and use it to drive towards the next blue icon that has appeared on your map until you come to the entrance of a darkened alleyway, then break down the barred door and move through the kitchen area to your right.
- Exit into the courtyard and approach Ming in the left corner ahead to speak with him, then return to the streets and drive towards the next blue map icon that has appeared to reach the basketball court.
- Run out onto the basketball court and approach Popstar to speak with him, then return to a vehicle and drive towards the next blue map icon to locate the deadbeat at the grocery store.
- Beat up the deadbeat by throwing him into one of the nearby environmental objects, collect Popstar’s money from the nearby Asian man wearing a green jacket and exit the scene.
- Make your way back to the basketball court to speak with Popstar again and activate a cut scene in which the police ambush the area, then counter the cop laying on top of you and flee into the surrounding streets.
- Commandeer the first available vehicle and drive it out of the red circle on your map as fast as you can, then fend off any pursuing cops by executing ramming maneuvers and sharp turns.
- Use evasive driving to completely lose the cops, then call Teng to get the next objective and drive towards the blue map icon that appears to reach Ming’s location.
- Speak with Ming in the courtyard area again to close this lead.
- Make your way towards the blue map icon to reach the hangout and activate a cut scene, then use a weapon or the surrounding environmental objects to eliminate the group of thugs.
- Then approach the indicated circuit breaker in the nearby wall and enter different combinations of code numbers until all four digits have turned green to hack the camera.
- Commandeer a vehicle and drive towards the next blue map icon to reach your apartment building.
- Enter the building to return to your apartment on the floor above, then use the television set to open the surveillance menu and choose “North Point”.
- Select the active security camera footage to track the man walking in front of the lens and zoom in on this person to activate an arrest, then watch the scene unfold call Teng to close this case.
- Drive towards the blue marker on your map to reach the outdoor basketball court and commandeer the chicken van in front of you to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, follow behind Popstar’s vehicle without driving in the wrong lane or causing an accident to remain undercover during the pursuit.
- Watch the suspicion level bar that appears on the left side of the screen to keep yourself notified as to when you should slow the vehicle down or alter the current driving path.
- Tail Popstar to the water front, then follow his car into the shipping area to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, climb onto the roof to your left and take cover behind one of the barricades beside you to wait for the deal to go down.
- Press the indicated buttons to enter photography mode and point the lens at the two men by the trunk of the car below.
- Snap a picture of the deal taking place, then wait for the next cut scene to activate before taking another photo of the man reaching into the car’s trunk.
- After Popstar and the others have left the area, approach the indicated area ahead to speak with the guard around the corner and press the indicated button to fast-talk him.
- Run past the guard’s turned back and make your way up the dock to climb onto the roof of the boat ahead.
- Take cover behind the railing in front of you and wait for someone to pull a gun, then take a picture of the two men on the red-lit boat below and speak with Teng.
- Drop off the roof of the boat and return to the driver’s seat of the chicken van, then make your way towards the blue map icon to reach the garage and park it inside to close this case.
Enter Racing Scene
- Drive towards the blue map icon to reach the warehouse and enter it using the outside staircase to activate a cut scene, then press the indicated button to text Jackie and exit the building.
- Call Ace, then approach the indicated sports car parked nearby and drive it towards the blue map icon without having a collision.
- Continue towards the blue map icon to reach the parking lot located off the freeway and activate a cut scene, then accelerate forward at the start of the race and stay between the red flares that line the designated path.
- Stay close behind the next car in line ahead of you, then execute a ramming maneuver whenever an opponent makes a turn to spin their vehicle out and overtake them.
- Ram your opponents into surrounding walls, whenever they try to pass from the side, and continue overtaking vehicles until you are in first place.
- Maintain first place by knocking away opponents with ramming attacks, then pass through the last pair of blue flares to win the race and close the lead.
- Drive towards the blue marker on your map to reach the construction zone and commandeer the city van, then head in the direction of the next blue icon to reach the indicated street corner and activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, approach the rear of the yellow sports car in front of you and press the indicated button to place a bug under it.
- Move the sensitivity cursor across the grid until the green bar above it begins to fill and repeat the process a second time with two cursors to calibrate the bug, then turn around and get back in the city van.
- Follow the yellow sports car without raising suspicion by avoiding collisions, maintaining a safe speed and staying within the designated lane.
- Tail Hotshot to his destination and wait for him to pick up his friend, then continue following the yellow sports car without raising suspicion and call Teng when indicated.
- After your phone call with Teng, drive towards the blue map marker that appears next to reach the garage and close this lead.
- Head towards the blue marker on your map to reach Central Station and receive a phone call from Ace, then use the trace screen that appears to help you locate the next destination.
- Guide your vehicle through the city so that the triangular cursor on the trace screen is traveling towards the small dot at its center, continue in this direction until the two shapes are right on top of each other.
- Choose “Central” on the trace menu that comes up next to scan that area, then watch the flashing symbols and click on the one that remains in the same location after each flash.
- Complete the trace and drive towards the blue map marker that appears next, then accelerate and avoid collisions to reach the Ace’s girlfriend before she dies.
- Get on the freeway and watch for a break in the railing on your right, then drive your car off road at this point to discover the accident below and activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards make your way up the ramp behind the accident to reach the indicated spot, then take out your camera and point it at the wreckage below to snap a picture of it.
- Press the indicated button to call Teng and send Hotshot a text to challenge him, then commandeer a vehicle car and drive it towards one of the next blue map marker to appear.
- Steal the indicated sports car, then drive it towards the next blue map icon to reach Victoria Peak and start the street race with Hotshot.
- Focus on using your car’s drifting capabilities to slide around each of the turns in the tunnel and avoid trying to pass hotshot’s vehicle for the moment.
- Pursue Hotshot at a maintained high speed to avoid losing sight of him until you both enter the downtown area below, occupied by police roadblocks.
- As soon as you see the police roadblocks, move in close behind Hotshot and ram into his vehicle repeatedly until it is disabled.
- Use evasive driving to escape from the police and close this case.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page