Slender: The Arrival Collectible Locations Guide
Fill up that empty scrapbook in Slender: The Arrival with our collectible locations guide. Most of the hidden posters, flyers, and notes aren’t well hidden but they’re very easy to miss in the darkness.
Each reveals the past of an area, adds flavor to the location, or hints at a dark past. There’s no way to complete the scrapbook in the extras menu without grabbing every one of these items. Don’t stumble around in the shadows, let Game Front shine light on these locations.
Having trouble with Slender Man? Get tips, tricks, and step-by-step instructions for completing all five chapters on our Slender: The Arrival walkthrough. If it’s secrets, easter eggs, or more specific guides you’re looking for get yourself over to Game Front’s compendium of Slender: The Arrival cheats.
Collectible Locations Guide
Complete the Scrapbook: Letter Locations Guide
Part 1: Prologue
- Collectible #1: Before entering Kate’s home, walk past the driveway to find a missing person’s poster pinned to a tree outside. This can be hard to find if darkness falls — go inside and grab the flashlight.
- Collectible #2: Enter the first door on the left through Kate’s front door to find the family room. Look on the table with the telephone for a small note written in pink.
- Collectible #3: The kitchen is located in the back left corner of the first floor. A small note is stuck to the refrigerator.
- Collectible #4: Inside the kitchen, look on the table for a memorial flyer.
Part 2: The Eight Pages
- Collectible #5: No matter where you spawn, you’ll always appear near a shack with a sign advertising for Canoe Rentals. Grab the sign, it counts as a collectible.
- Collectible #6: Just like the previous collectible, this small flyer will always appear near your spawn point. Look on any crates or barrels.
- Collectible #7: One final collectible also appears at your starting point. Look for a list of rules pinned to a wall or laid out on a crate or barrel.
Part 3: Into the Abyss
- Collectible #8: Look inside the small office trailer to the right of the mine entrance. Stuck to a bulletin board near one of the letters.
- Collectible #9: To the left of the mine entrance, there are a handful of concrete tubes strewn about. Look inside to find a letter posted to a pillar beyond the tubes, near the exterior fence.
- Collectible #10: Entering the first room of the mine, look for a flyer posted to a fence straight ahead.
- Collectible #11: Look for a small room, turn down a path from the previous collectible to find this newspaper clipping framed on the wall.
Part 4: Flashback
- Collectible #12: Entering a cave, look on a wooden post near all the insane white scrawling.
Part 5: The Arrival
- Collectible #13: After collecting the last letter, continue down the path through the caves. At a turn right, look ahead for one final note on a wooden post near even more mad scribbles on the walls.