Slender: The Arrival – Easter Eggs & Secrets Guide
Shatter the terrifying atmosphere of Slender: The Arrival with some hidden easter eggs and secrets. Here, we’ll provide screenshots, video, and explanations to show off every currently known developer joke. The previous game in the series, Slender: The Eight Pages was full of secrets and unlockables, and the sequel continues the tradition.
This is just a taste of what Game Front has in store. Find more secrets, collectibles, and guides on with our Slender: The Arrival cheats. For step-by-step instructions showing you how to survive each chapter, check out Game Front’s Slender: The Arrival walkthrough.
Secrets & Unlockables Guide
Work-In-Progress: Found something we missed? Let us know in the comments.
Secret Glitch Level
Note: As of Patch v1.3 unlocking the Secret Level requires traveling to the missing child poster in Chapter 1 three times. Find the poster, exit the game, and repeat until the level begins at the altered menu screen.
- 1. Check out the swing set to the left of the house. A small message will appear.
- 2. Enter the house and play the piano until a message appears.
- 3. Turn on the radio, located in the back room behind the garage.
- 4. Grab the flashlight.
- 5. Walk outside and look on the post across the street to find a missing person’s flyer.
- 6. When you get near the flyer, you’ll immediately die. It might take several tries to get this event to occur.
Source: [Commenter Secret Level], [ShadowOfRuki]
Secret Developer Glitch Message
“Not even a bug in this game will save you from me.”
Secret Slide Achievement
Don’t Give Him 20$