Slender: The Arrival Letter Locations Guide
Don’t miss a single collectible letter for the scrapbook in Slender: The Arrival. Files are a constant in survival-horror, there’s something about scares that makes us want to sit down with a good note to read.
These letters go into the backstory of Kate — friend of the protagonist in this horror sequel. You’ll witness her degenerating mental state, and unlock more pages to the scrapbook. Don’t miss out on any of the spooky history, get the locations below.
If you’re looking for more collectible guides, secrets, or easter eggs browse over to the full list of Slender: The Arrival cheats. For help surviving the nightmare, get step-by-step instructions for each level on Game Front’s Slender: The Arrival walkthrough.
Letter Locations Guide
Complete the Scrapbook: Collectible Locations Guide
Part 1: Prologue
- Letter #1: Before entering the house, you might spot a wooden play fort in the backyard. Go inside and grab the flashlight before exploring the playground. Look next to the slide, use the steps around the back.
- Letter #2: In the first room through the front door, look on the shelf next to the steps to the second floor.
- Letter #3: Starting from the garage, check out the bathroom with a radio.
Part 3: Into the Abyss
- Letter #4: One of the hardest letters to find. Before entering the mines, you’ll come across some buildings. Find a house at ground level, without steps, and move to the rocks on the right. Look for an alcove in the rocks with many oddly colored trees. This letter is pinned on one of the tree trunks.
- Letter #5: Look on the canisters out front of the house with the stilts.
- Letter #6: Check out the office to the right of the mine entrance, pinned to a cork board.
- Letter #7: Just as you enter the mines, keep watch for a small control room before reaching the larger open area where you’ll begin looking for generators to activate. The letter is found inside the control room on a desk.
Part 4: Flashback
- Letter #8: Leaving the mine, you’ll travel down a tunnel and turn left. Before you make the turn, look on one of the barrels on the right.
- Letter #9: Just as you leave the mines into the wilderness, turn left and check out the fence.
- Letter #10: Further down the central path, you’ll eventually reach a fork. The right path will lead you up the hills to a wooden pole where the letter is pinned.
- Letter #11: Travelling through a partial cave, you’ll come across a building with a television inside. Through the entrance, look left of the television to find the letter stuck to the wall.
Part 5: The Arrival
- Letter #12: Once the flashback is complete and you’re leaving the television room, you’ll need to make several turns to reach the radio tower. At the first turn to the right, look for a wooden post with the letter.
- Letter #13: The final letter is located near the entrance into the cave. Look for a crate straight ahead with the note.