Slender: The Arrival Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Prologue
- Chapter 2: The Eight Pages
- Chapter 3: Into the Abyss
- Chapter 4: The Flashback
- Chapter 5: The Arrival
- At the start, a downed tree will be blocking your car. Exit the car and head down the mysterious path ahead of you. Move quickly as the darkness of the night sets in.
- The path will lead you to Kate’s house. Night will arrive as you reach the house, so move through the gates to the front door.
- Start searching the house for clues on Kate’s disappearance. While doing this, begin searching for the flashlight. The flashlight can be located in numerous places in the downstairs, such as the coffee table in the living room, the kitchen table, or on the counter across from the bathroom.
- Search the area near the stairs for documents. Next, start making a loop around the downstairs. Enter the living room and search the coffee table and shelves.
- Enter the sitting room and play a few chords on the piano. Search for documents, then make your way into the kitchen. Grab the note on the fridge and search the tables.
- Head into the hallway and search the room across from the locked garage door. Afterwards, walk back to the front door through the dining room. During your exploration of the downstairs, you should have found the flashlight. If not, continue to search each room.
- Move up the stairs to the dark hallways. You will now be searching for keys to Kate’s room. Search the master bedroom to the left using your flashlight. Head back into the hallway, and check the next bedroom across from the bathroom. You can find the keys on the computer desk.
- Explore the rest of the upstairs, and enter Kate’s room at the end of the hall when you are ready.
- Open the door and grab the document on Kate’s desk. The wooden gate in the backyard will open, giving you access to the woods. Continue to explore the area if you wish, or take some time to play on the slide.
- When you are ready to continue, exit through the back gate to the woods.