Slender: The Arrival Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Prologue
- Chapter 2: The Eight Pages
- Chapter 3: Into the Abyss
- Chapter 4: The Flashback
- Chapter 5: The Arrival
- After exiting Kate’s backyard, you find yourself in the middle of the woods near Oakside Park. If you didn’t guess from the title, you will have to find eight pages hidden in the area.
- You can start out in a couple of different places, but the area will be the same nonetheless. Turn on your flashlight and head into the darkness.
- Keep an eye out for documents as well as the pages you must find. Important areas on the map are illuminated by light and can be spotted from a distance. Many of these landmarks will contain pages, which are much easier to spot with your flashlight.
- The pages will be pinned on various places in the area, so begin to explore. Make sure you check all angles of each landmark for the page so you do not miss it.
- Pages can be found in the following ten locations: The wooden watch tower, the water tower, inside of the work-site, the truck, the broke-down car, the campsite, the map of the park, the canoe, inside of the information center, and the portable bathroom.
- While you are collecting the eight pages, Slender Man will chase you. Collect the pages as quickly as possible, and try not to look at Slender Man. Whenever he is in front of you, turn around and run away. Be careful as sometimes he will appear in front of you as you are fleeing.
- If you continue to look at him, your screen will glitch and turn into static. Try to stay out of the light, and move around as much as possible.
- After retrieving the eighth and final page, Slender Man will start chasing you immediately. Flee through the different parts of the forest until you are transitioned into the next chapter.