Slender: The Arrival Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Prologue
- Chapter 2: The Eight Pages
- Chapter 3: Into the Abyss
- Chapter 4: The Flashback
- Chapter 5: The Arrival
- Exit the mine towards the comforting site of daylight in the park. Follow the path and keep a lookout for documents in places such as the chain-link fence near the trail. Continue to explore the area in a brief moment of calmness.
- Enjoy the scenery and follow the trail on the edge of the large cliff. If you take the high-road, you can find another document pinned on a wooden post. Continue moving forward.
- Head into the cave near the red flare. You will come across a large shack with some documents pinned on the walls. Inside, there is an old TV playing a tape of a girl drawing in Kate’s room.
- View the tape and become part of the flashback. You will be transferred to Kate’s room and assume her role in securing the house from Slender Man.
- Before leaving Kate’s room, take a look at the windows. Close and lock the windows in an attempt to lock-down the house. Think back to the prologue and remember the layout of Kate’s home
- Random windows and doors in the house will be open. Start with the upstairs and enter all of the rooms. Close the windows and doors in the upstairs, and hurry to the downstairs.
- Lock the front door and loop around the ground-floor. Quickly close the windows in the living room, and avoid looking outside as you may see Slender Man. Close the sitting room windows, and lock the back and garage doors.
- Move through the kitchen and secure the last of the windows downstairs. Unfortunately, Slender Man is already inside the house. When you encounter him, rush back to your room for safety. Lock your bedroom door in a last futile attempt to escape.
- Encounter Slender Man one last time inside of the close-quarters of Kate’s bedroom. Slender Man will force you out of the second-story window.
- The flashback will end, and you will find yourself back in the shack in the park.