Slender: The Arrival Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Prologue
- Chapter 2: The Eight Pages
- Chapter 3: Into the Abyss
- Chapter 4: The Flashback
- Chapter 5: The Arrival
- Head up the mountain and grab the nearby document on the wooden post. Continue up towards the radio tower. Move forward into the dark cave and grab the note on the cardboard box.
- Explore the cave and read the hidden messages and documents nearby. Exit into the burning forest and start running to escape the area.
- If you cannot find your way, just head towards the radio tower. Avoid Slender Man and dodge the burning grass while moving up the hill.
- Reach the tower and enter the small building ahead. Turn on your flashlight and explore the structure in search of a key. Check on top of barrels and boxes in the rooms nearby for the key to the locked door.
- Open the locked door and quickly navigate the hallways. There will be writing on the walls, and you will eventually reach a scorched body near some apologetic scripture.
- Activate the device next to the body to listen to the gut-wrenching audio recording and turn around. Slender Man is knocking on the door. Don’t attempt to run, as you are completely trapped. With nowhere to go, you will be attacked in the long hallway and the game will end.
- NOTE: Beating The Arrival will unlock hardcore mode. The final chapter of hardcore mode offers an extended ending. The ending makes more sense if you explore the areas and collect all of the documents to understand the whole story.