Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Paris Prologue
- Turning Japanese
- Go West Young Raccoon
- Clan of the Cave Raccoon
- Of Mice and Mechs
- 40 Thieves
- Head across the poles sticking out of the water towards the giant lamp. Once inside lamp shop, scour the area for clues.
- Locate the fingerprints and get a quick picture of the big green “strange” door.
- Use your map marker to locate the cloth fiber and take a picture of it. Talk to Salim to complete the Lost and Found mission.
- Locate the Flawless Gems in the mouths of the dog statue.
- Bring the gems to the shop and you will acquire the costume you need to get under the gate.
- Follow Miss Decibal through the next few cutscenes to complete Open Sesame.
- Skip across the rocks when Rug Rats begins and crawl into the carpet shop.
- Once the sequence with the timer is activated, sit back and enjoy what are possibly the coolest graphics in the game. The ending of this mission is a plot based cutscene.
- Once you have control in Copy Cats, turn the gear and head straight up the cavern path. Once you reach the giant door, sneak under it to proceed.
- Jump from the ledge that says “Watch Your Step” on it and proceed. Watch for the enemies here- their reach is about 5 times the length of their body. Keep your distance from the lizard type things with the incredibly long tongues.
- The last mini game of this mission is fun and self explanatory. Destroy the fortress- just fire away at the targets. Make sure to shoot the cannonballs coming towards you- it’s very to get caught up in your offense. Make sure you’re protecting yourself first and foremost and take your openings when they’re available!