Sniper Elite V2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Schoneberg Streets
- Mittelwerk Facility
- Kaiser-Friedrich Museum
- St. Olibartus Church
- Tiergarten Flak Tower
- Karlshorst Command Post
- Kreuzberg Headquarters
- Koepenick Launch Site
- Brandenburg Gate
- You begin the level the level in a sniper nest overlooking a canal with abandoned boats and cranes on the dock. As you move toward ground level from the building, you’ll notice a firefight going on down the canal. Spot the enemies, then take them out before you drop.
- There’s a lot of cover here, in the form of boxes and crates, so use them and take out the enemies, the Reds, ahead. You’ll navigate your way through the canal in a “U” shape. As you move through, more enemies will spawn. Search their bodies as you move through as well.
- When you reach the other side of the canal, enter the road in-between the two buildings. You’ll see more enemies up ahead along with a machine gun turret. Take out the turret first, then the rest of the enemies guarding the entrance to the subway tunnel.
- As you enter the tunnel, you’ll see your new objective, “Look for Wolff’s plans in his office”. As you exit the tunnel, you’ll be in a courtyard with buildings surrounding you. A sniper’s dream right? Except for you. But the good thing for you, is that you can mask your shot here using the sound of explosions, as in previous levels.
- Tag all the enemies you see, then take them out when the explosions occur. Be careful of the sniper on the left side as you emerge from the tunnel. He’ll be in a building with an entire wall blown out.
- Move to the right and follow the yellow marker to Wolff’s office. At the same time, keep an eye out on other enemies using your binoculars. There will be more enemies guarding the office, so take them out as the bombs explode. Careful of the machine gunner in the window to the left of the stairs.
- Make your way inside the office. You find out that the documents are gone, but using the pencil trick, you’ll find the location for the next mission. Now it’s time to get out of here.
- As you exit the office, a horde of troops will arrive on the roads, some on foot, others from trucks. When they have been taken care of, head toward the yellow marker by moving through the courtyard. Take cover by the bricked walls. Eventually, you’ll see troops exit from some double doors, underneath the yellow marker. That’s where you need to go.
- As you whittle the enemies one by one, head straight for the building and climb up the stairs to the roof. You’ll have to countersnipe here as you move toward the yellow marker to the exfiltration point. There will be a lot of snipers hiding in the windows. The snipers that appear when you get closer to the exfil point perch on the scaffolding and the domed tower in the distance.
- When all the snipers are dead, head through the door. It’s time to take out that V2 rocket.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page