Sniper Elite V2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Schoneberg Streets
- Mittelwerk Facility
- Kaiser-Friedrich Museum
- St. Olibartus Church
- Tiergarten Flak Tower
- Karlshorst Command Post
- Kreuzberg Headquarters
- Koepenick Launch Site
- Brandenburg Gate
Koepenick Launch Site
- You need to find the rocket launch site by finding the trenches, and going through them to the other side of the ridge. You begin the mission at night with lightning flashing and thunder booming. You can use the sound of the thunder to mask your shots.
- Head through the rubble toward the church, taking enemies out silently. When you near the church, you’ll pass by the cemetery. You can take cover using the gravestones. As you head inside the church, make a right, then climb the tower. From here you can see the trenches, along with a line of machine guns behind sandbags. Take out the machine gunners using the thunder, along with any other enemies you see.
- When all is clear, head down the tower and exit the church. Enter the trenches by crawling through and make your way toward the yellow marker. It’s a bit of a spider web in here, so move silently and take out any guards you see.
- Eventually, you’ll reach a hill that leads to some train tracks above. When you reach this plateau, however, take cover because a sniper is on the loose. He’s in the tower with the lit up windows. You can see his silhouette. When you have a bead on him, let a bullet loose.
- Now head up the hill to the trains. Climb inside one of the cars, then exit on the other side. You’ll see the train station up ahead. Enter the first floor of the building and take out the lone guard and the officer using the Welrod.
- From here, there’s an upstairs and downstairs in the building. Both provide ammo and traps, which you’ll need soon. Grab them all, then head for the second floor. The second floor has two openings, and the only way to get to the top is by using both stairs. Plant at least two traps on each staircase. You might need to replant some as they explode.
- When you’re ready, you’ll see the rocket in the distance. Let a shot loose, and you’ll see the rocket being prepared to fire. Enemies will spawn and head up the stairs to kill you, so that’s what the traps are for. You can ignore the enemies on the grassy field if you want and just stay prone, but if you want the points, go ahead and take out as many as you can. This fight can be quite annoying, but as long as you lay down enough traps, the enemies who spawn will be no problem.
- When the rocket is ready to launch, you have a few seconds to take it down. Aim for the red panel in the middle of the rocket, then let loose. The explosion from the rocket will decimate the troops and everything on the field. You just prevented the missile from launching. It’s finally time to take out Wolff.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page