Sniper Elite V2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Schoneberg Streets
- Mittelwerk Facility
- Kaiser-Friedrich Museum
- St. Olibartus Church
- Tiergarten Flak Tower
- Karlshorst Command Post
- Kreuzberg Headquarters
- Koepenick Launch Site
- Brandenburg Gate
- This is it. It’s time to take out Wolff. You start the mission in a shop. Head down the road, past the subway tunnel, and head right. You’ll see two enemies near a tent, one sitting down in a chair, and a sniper to the left of the subway tunnel. You’ll also have the advantage of masking your shot.
- I recommend taking out the sniper first, then the guy in the chair. An enemy will come up and investigate the downed enemy in the chair, so take him out next. Afterwards, focus on the two enemies next to each other by the tent.
- As you move toward the yellow marker, you’ll pass by a fire that leads into a house. There’s a sniper on the top floor of that building. Take him out, then head through that building. As you head through, take out the enemy by the entrance, then his friend who will investigate. Watch out for the enemy on the second floor of the building, where you need to climb the rubble.
- Take the enemy out after you climb the rubble to the second floor. If you look out the window, you’ll see an entrance that leads to the “hotel”. There are enemies down below sitting in a chair, while others are patrolling. You can still mask your gunshot here, so take out the enemies as they investigate the dead bodies one by one.
- Head through the hotel, climb the stairs to the second floor, then drop down the hole. Grab some ammo using the crate, then tag the enemies that you see in the open courtyard. You’re close to Brandenburg Gate. Watch out for the tanks but save them for last, after you kill the troops.
- When the tank explodes all hell will break loose. Move from cover to cover and head for the gate. Take out all the enemy troops as you get closer. Be careful of the machine gunners behind the sandbags and barbed wire fence.
- You’re almost to the gate, where your first mission took place. Keep moving up by following the yellow markers. When things look safe keep moving down the walkway.
- As you approach the gate, you’ll need to get on top. Look for the building on the left. Enemies will spawn from the inside, so take them out as they flood. There will also be enemies that will spawn behind you. When they’re gone, enter the building, then climb up to the top of Brandenburg Gate. Grab the gold bar before you head up the stairs.
- When you reach the top, you’ll see Wolff trying to escape in a convertible. Smart choice. He’ll be driving down the road, swerving. You’ll also have to deal with the billowing smoke. But once you get a clear shot of his head in the moving vehicle, let a shot loose and watch that epic slow motion bullet pierce Wolff’s chest (but I aimed for the head?), making him crash his car in the process.
- Congratulations, you’ve just beaten Sniper Elite V2. Your mission is over, but Karl Fairburne’s isn’t. He’s off to be the first soldier in the Cold War.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page