Sniper Elite V2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Schoneberg Streets
- Mittelwerk Facility
- Kaiser-Friedrich Museum
- St. Olibartus Church
- Tiergarten Flak Tower
- Karlshorst Command Post
- Kreuzberg Headquarters
- Koepenick Launch Site
- Brandenburg Gate
- You’re probably used to the rubble by now, only this time, you’ll be sneaking through them in the afternoon sun. Immediately ahead of you down the road are three enemy troops. Two are standing still, while the third is patrolling.
- As you make your way forward, take cover by the destroyed car and tag the baddies. You’ll also notice bombs being dropped giving the opportunity to mask your shots again. Time your shots and the three troops ahead won’t know what hit them.
- When they’re gone, move along the street toward the right side. Eventually, you’ll see an alley through a pair of red doors. Take the path down, then enter the building on the left. There will be a lone enemy in the room. Take him out with the Welrod. You’ll now be using this three story building as a sniper nest. If you look out the window of the building, you’ll see an open courtyard directly in front with bunkers scattered about.
- Climb the stairs, take out the lone guard on the second floor, and survey the courtyard below. There will be enemies patrolling around the bunkers, as well as more toward the building, across from the one you’re occupying. Since you can still mask your shot, take advantage of it by strategically sniping the unsuspecting enemies. If you alert the enemies, more will spawn. If they spawn, you’ll just have to take care of them.
- When the courtyard is clear, head back down to street level and follow the yellow marker along the right hand side of the courtyard. Take note of the building to your left with the flags. There’s a sniper on the rooftop where the front side pillars are. There’s also another sniper in the building covered in shadow across the way. He’ll be on the third floor with the lit up window. When they’re gone, move to the yellow marker and enter the library.
- As you enter, two enemies will attack you as they come down the stairs. Take them out, then head up the stairs of the library. Enter the room on the second floor by the broken bookshelves. It will lead into a small hallway. Keep following the yellow marker. To reach it, you’ll need to head up the staircase. Grab the gold bar sitting on the broken window when you reach the top.
- When you get to the marker, you’ll see Schwaiger about to get executed. Prevent this from happening. Take out the officer, then two of his lackeys. From here, you’ll need to protect Schwaiger as he makes his way to you. Follow his movements and take out any enemies that bar his path.
- When he makes it to the library, you’ll have a chat with him. You’ll also notice he’s been shot. He says that the Russians are on their way, so you’ll need to defend the library when they arrive. Use the vantage points of the library to take out the Russian soldiers. In my playthrough, they did not try to attempt to enter the library, but just in case, I placed trip mines and land mines.
- The Russians strafe and move quickly, so you’ll need to pull off some moving shots. There’s an ammo stash where Schwaiger takes cover. You can also use the highest floor to your advantage as well. As they arrive, a truck will also drive up a bit later. Take out the passengers. When the entire group has been laid to waste, a cut-scene will begin.
- You’ll have a chat with Schwaiger and he’ll mention Wolff, V2s and Tabun before he passes away. Unfortunately he just says the word “Tabun”, and tells you that it’s not a place. The mission ends here.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page