Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Follow Diaz across the bridge. Crouch behind the wall on the other side and kill the enemy up on top of the temple, to the right of the huge Hindu statue. Sprint across the next bridge and take cover behind the column on the left.
- Stealth kill the guard that comes walking past you, then advance toward the temple. Open the door at the top of the stairs, then follow Diaz to the overwatch. Take Diaz’s advice here and aim for and hit the frag on the right hip of the guard patrolling on the left side of the area. Wait for him to walk by the other two guards, then fire a perfect shot to explode the frag.
- Take out the other three guards here (one on the catwalk behind the statue and two down at ground level) before advancing. When you get to the second overwatch, follow Diaz’s orders and kill the two snipers on the tower. Wait for them to split off, then take each one out.
- Next, quickly look down and kill the enemy about the enter through the tower door before kill another guard just to the right of that. Wait for the patrol that arrives to slowly spread out, then follow Diaz’s commands and pick off the last six enemies in this area.
- Follow Diaz across the courtyard. Take cover behind the wall before the stairs and take out the two snipers high up on the temple wall. You won’t have a goo vantage point of either, so you’ll have to wait until they stand up and peek their heads over.
- Keep close to Diaz again. When you reach the outside of the cave entrance, perform a team kill the Diaz on the two guards and then head inside. After Diaz performs a stealth kill, a truck will pass by. After that, kill the enemy straight ahead behind the tree leaves.
- Move up the road. Take cover in the bushes to the right and follow Diaz’s orders, taking out the enemy to the left of the humvee first followed by the gunner. Advance forward toward the overwatch.
- Following the cutscene, you won’t have enough time to get a shot off before a missile knocks you down. After you get back up, you’ll have to make maybe the toughest shot in the game and kill Merinov while he’s flying the helicopter toward you. Look for the red trajectory dot to help you nail him and complete the mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page