Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Follow Diaz up the stairs. Go right toward the med kit, crouch and look over the wall to the left. Kill the five enemies down below, starting with the one closest to you (down to the right under the light) first. Take out the patrolling guard furthest way next, followed by the one in the gunner and then the last two./li>
- Head back down the stairs and follow Diaz to the next area. Once you reach the village, proceed forward, turn right through the doorway and follow the path around. Go prone at the end of the pathway and snipe the two guards in the windows in the building across the way. Take out the other four enemies in this area before heading down the ladder.
- Follow the white on-screen icon in the building just up ahead. Follow the path around (med kit and ammo on the barrel if you need it), head up two flights of stairs, then hop over the railing.
- Head through the courtyard and after you make a left on the main path, sprint ahead to avoid being spotted. When Diaz tells you to hide in the shadows, take cover in the bushes on the right just before the bridge. After the helicopter turns around and you get the OK from Diaz, head over the bridge.
- After the path veers to the left, there will be an enemy up ahead—take him out. Meet up with Diaz and follow him down the path. You’ll then have to take out three snipers in the three watchtowers. All three are pretty far off—especially the third—so make sure you take your time and wait for the red trajectory dot to appear to help guide your shots.
- Continue to follow Diaz down the path to your left. When you encounter the search light, follow his exact orders to remain hidden. After you reach the cave and drop in on the enemy conversation, wait for Diaz’s orders to perform a team kill on the two guards up ahead.
- After you exit the cave, wait for the patrolling guard to pass behind the stationary one up on the second level and perform a double kill the moment they line up. Follow Diaz up several flights of stairs to the left.
- Once you get to the top of the tower, Diaz will give you two targets to take out. Even if you nail them both with clean shots, you’ll still be compromised and have to kill the other four guards down below.
- With the area clear, follow Diaz down the stairs. When you get to the door, you’ll have to open it for Diaz. Continue forward. After you complete the team kill with Diaz, follow him toward the communications center to complete the mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page