Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- You’ll lose your rifle during the intro scene, but the first half of the mission still shouldn’t be too difficult. Go right through the doorway and head down the stairs. Wait for the patrolling group of enemies to pass by, then wait for Diaz’s orders to continue after the search light passes by and sprint across the bridge.
- Stealth kill the lone guard overlooking the water, then advance. Follow the path around. After Diaz warns you of the patrol coming your way, follow his orders and jump straight out into the water.
- Swim across and climb up the backside of the pier. Turn left up the stairs and stealth kill the lone guard on the ledge. Head up the series of ramps. At the top of the ramp with several barrels, hug the right wall and wait for the patrolling guards to turn back around behind advancing up the path into the cave.
- Stealth kill the lone guard at the other end of the cave. Sprint down the path and stealth kill the guard at the next cave. Follow the winding path, then go grab your rifle leaning on the railing when you spot it.
- Use you sniper to take out the search light, then quickly kill the two enemies to the left of it and the one to the right. Pick up the med kit and the ammo to the right, then head through the door.
- Turn right and then make a quick left in between the wooden beams and go prone to avoid being spotted here. Crawl forward and take out the guy overlooking the chasm. Turn right and head up the path to the overwatch position.
- Diaz will then give you orders to take out the seven enemies in this area. For the last three, you’ll have to choose one and then quickly take out the other two as they run toward you across the bridge.
- Sprint down the stairs and across the bridge. Pick up the C4 on the crate, then turn around and plant the charges on the two pillars. Follow Diaz down the path. Kill the guard up on ground level at the turn, then blow the charge.
- Hop over the wall then listen for Diaz’s orders and as you make your way through a crazy run sequence to end the mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page