Sonic Generations Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Boost forward down the highway and quickstep around the enemies when you run along the side of the building, then transfer between bumpers and swings until you enter a building. Boost through the windows and drop to the next floor, then jump across to the opposite wall and eliminate the enemy below.
- Dash through the line of rings on the left and enter the construction swing, then jump over the barricades in the floor below and move onto the booster. Sprint along the bridge and through the buildings to reach the next area via a construction swing, then move left and bounce of the enemy to land on the platforms above.
- Jump up the revolving platforms above to enter the rainbow ring and dash through the line of rings to reach the landing pad, then use the booster ramp ahead to hitch a ride on a helicopter. Ride the helicopter and drop onto the next landing pad below, then pick up the ten rings and boost forward up the ramp.
- Eliminate the three enemies and boost forward to run down the side of a building, then boost forward when you land in the lobby to return to the highway. Use the drift to take the turns until you land on another set of revolving platforms, then quickly jump across them to the right and use a homing attack bounce off the bumper against the wall.
- Jump vertically up the next set of moving platforms and enter the red ring above, then hit the boosters on the right to attach yourself to the rocket. Ride the rocket to the next area, then boost forward along the highway and sides of buildings until you are bounced vertically into the air.
- Use homing attacks to eliminate the three enemies on the next ledge and ride the grappling hook upwards. Hit the boosters to ride the next section of highway ahead and complete the level.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: SPEED HIGHWAY Restored! (Bronze): Restore the SPEED HIGHWAY Stage Gate.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page