Sonic Generations Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- At the beginning of the battle, sprint forward along the broken road until you reach the boss and hold down the boost button to make your first attack. When you reach the next area, jump continuously across the gaps ahead and into the rainbow rings above.
- Use your boost as you move across the gaps to avoid the attacks from Perfect Chaos and hit the next wall ahead. Once you drop to the ground, jump across the gap ahead and use a homing attack on the bumpers to bounce vertically.
- Land in the checkpoint and sprint forward into the next set of boosters, then smash through the rock formation and onto the next ledge ahead. Jump up the moving platforms above and onto the next ledge above on the left, then clear the series of gaps ahead and bounce off the bumper in front of you.
- After passing through the ring and boosting up the path, launch off the ramp and use a homing attack on the vulnerable part of the boss’s head. On the next section of road, sprint forward to avoid the pitfalls and attacks from Perfect Chaos until you are close enough to strike him with another charged boost.
- After the cut scene, sprint forward and bounce off the red bumpers ahead to land on the piece of road above. Clear the next two gaps and move to the upper right corner of the platform you’re now on, then jump to the section of road below with three red rings on it.
- Pass through the red rings to launch yourself across the gap and use a homing attack to bounce off the next set of bumpers ahead. Jump across the pieces of road towards Perfect Chaos and pass through the vertically stacked row of red rings.
- Use homing attacks on the next two sets of bumpers to rise above the boss and attack the vulnerable part of his head to complete the battle.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Perfect Punisher (Bronze): Defeat Perfect Chaos.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page