Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Sprint forward to collect rings and launch up the next ramp ahead to break open the box above with a homing attack, then drop into the shaft beneath you and land at the bottom of the factory below.
- Continue moving forward to break open another box and bounce off the next series of springs to dash down the incline ahead, then enter the room at the bottom to encounter the boss and watch as his magnet begins to attract the surrounding scrap metal.
- After Eggman has constructed a robot from the collected junk, watch for the arrow symbols that begin to appear above and move out from under them whenever they turn bright red to avoid the falling objects.
- Jump on top of the green crates that have fallen around you and continue avoiding the falling objects until the robot’s cockpit opens to reveal Eggman, then jump into the air and execute a homing attack on the boss to cause damage to him.
- Should you ever need to refill your health, grab Tails and fly upward between the arrow to collect the collection of rings above.
- Continue moving across the rows of falling green crates to stay out from under the arrow symbols and strike Eggman whenever the cockpit opens to repeatedly inflict damage upon him.
- Avoid or jump over the orange crates rigged with spikes to avoid damage and wait until a green container falls on top of it before striking Eggman with another homing attack.
- If an explosives crate falls nearby, move as far away from it as possible unless you have time before detonation to slip in a homing attack against the boss. You can also grab onto Tails to fly away from the explosions.
- Continue attacking the robot’s cockpit until it eventually climbs out of the opening in the shaft above, then grab Tails to fly up after Eggman and land on the ledge above to begin the next phase of battle.
- Wait for the robot to jump into the foreground and again to land on the platform in which you’re located.
- Follow the hover-screen’s prompts to grab Tails and execute a rolling maneuver, then strike the boss’ foot to defeat Eggman and win this battle.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page