Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Navigate the plane through the rings ahead to activate a cut scene in which you encounter Metal Sonic and continue collecting rings.
- Keep yourself pressed against the left side of the screen to avoid the blue jet’s initial laser blasts from above.
- Wait for the first laser beam to recede before boosting underneath Metal Sonic’s position in the cockpit and jump to strike the boss’ vehicle with a spin attack, then repeat this assault a second time to continue damaging the boss and send him off screen.
- Push the plane down into the bottom left corner of the screen to avoid Metal Sonic’s head-on laser blast and eliminate the smaller red jets that emerge from the bigger one.
- Wait for the beam to rescind and fly above the enemy’s cockpit to strike the boss with another homing attack.
- Watch for the arrow icons that appear on the right side of the screen and fly above or beneath them to avoid the oncoming rockets.
- Continue pushing yourself forward against the strong winds and dodging the rockets to get in front of the blue jet’s cockpit again, then hit Metal Sonic with a spinning boost strike to win this battle.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page