Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
DEATH EGG MK.II
Act 1 – A Duel with Metal Sonic
- Move forward along the anti-gravity track to enter the booster ahead and bounce off the next spring to clear the gap.
- Drop into the next booster below to sprint along the next section of anti-gravity track and bounce between the series of springs ahead.
- Land back on the floor to jump up the ledges on your right and enter the booster above to dash forward along the next section of anti-gravity track.
- Jump over the next set of ledges to your right and drop into the booster below to race across the section of anti-gravity track ahead.
- Bounce upward off the spring ahead to run across the ceiling and jump over the next ledge in front of you to enter the booster below.
- Launch yourself between the set of springs below to dash across the next section of track and jump to the moving platform above on your right.
- Use the next platform to reach the ledge above and enter the booster in front of you to move across the section of anti-gravity track ahead.
- Hit the checkpoint ahead to continue moving across the anti-gravity track and bounce between the next set of springs below to reach the ledge above.
- Dash forward to encounter the two bosses and stay against the left-side of the screen to avoid Eggman’s vessel at first.
- Boost forward when Eggman’s vessel begins coming towards you and bounce over it to reach Metal Sonic, then strike him with a homing attack and push yourself to the right side of the screen.
- Wait for Metal Sonic to glow pink and create a massive ball of blue energy above, then stay pressed against the right side of the screen to avoid the dropping ball.
- Continue this line of attack until Eggman retreats and jump to collect the rings that appear above, then bounce off the next spring to sprint along the section of anti-gravity track ahead.
- Drop onto the next spring below and jump over the series of ledges ahead to land on the falling platform above, then bounce upward off a second sting to reach another platform and ride it upward.
- Bounce off the spring above on your right to launch forward and enter the next booster the sprint along the section of anti-gravity track ahead, then bounce between another series of springs to collect the extra life beneath you.
- Launch yourself off the spring on the left to rotate the screen so the you land on the platform above, then grab Tails and ascend to the next ledge.
- Use Tails to fly in the direction that the neon arrow signs are pointing and land on the next series of springs to sprint forward, then enter the booster ahead to eventually smash through a line of obstacles and ride the elevator upward.
- Grab Tails to ascend onto the ledge above and enter the next booster below, then bounce upward off the spring ahead and grab onto Tails again to rise until you can drop.
- Bounce off the spring in front of you to race along the anti-gravity track again and collect various ring boxes, then drop through a shaft to land on solid ground below and sprint to the right past Metal Sonic.
- Boost forward at top speed to pass the neon countdown signs in the background and jump over the gaps in the track ahead, then enter the next room to bounce between the springs and continue moving forward.
- Bounce off the next two springs ahead to clear the pair spike traps, then continue dashing forward and beat Metal Sonic to the exit to win this battle.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page