Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Bounce upward off the spring ahead to land on the ledge above and break open the ring box, then enter the booster in front of you to dash forward along the next section of anti-gravity track.
- Bounce off the various springs to continue collecting rings and moving along the anti-gravity track until you are launch straight up into the air to encounter the final boss.
- Spin dash left to race around the edge of the spiraling pathway, then jump continuously when you see the rings to collect them and ascend up the levels in the track.
- Climb up into the center ring and dash beneath the red lights on the underside of Eggman’s ship, then jump to strike the boss for significant damage.
- After Eggman rotates the track and you land on the outermost spiral, dash to the right and jump over the electrical traps in the floor to ascend to the level above.
- Dash left around the track and jump to the level above, then jump over the electrical traps beside you and approach the blue lights on the underside of Eggman’s ship to execute another attack.
- After Eggman drops you back on the outermost spiral of the track again, dash left and quickly jump up the levels above to strike the red lights of the boss’ vessel for a second time.
- Repeat the previous method to return to the center loop in the track and grab Tails to execute a rolling dash, then use this double team attack to destroy Eggman’s forcefield and strike the blue lights on his ship.
- After Eggman rotates the track and you land on the outermost spiral, dash left beneath an electrical trap that has just been deactivated and grab Tails to ascend.
- Navigate around the electrical traps above to land in the track’s center ring and grab Tails to execute a spin dash, then destroy Eggman’s forcefield and strike the blue lights on his ship for a final time to complete the game.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page