Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
WHITE PARK ZONE
Act 1 – Snow-Blind Wonderland
- Spin dash forward down the snowy hill and launch up the next ramp ahead straight into the air then land on the ledge below and use homing strikes to uncover the spring on your right.
- Bounce between the two springs to land on the ledge above and enter the booster ahead, then dash forward to break through the obstruction and eventually launch forward off another spring at the bottom.
- Fly through the air to land on the snowy ground below and continue dashing across it, then launch straight up into the air off the next ramp ahead and land on the ledge below.
- Continue through the icy cave until you reach an enormous snowball blocking the tunnel below, then push this obstruction forward to crush the line of enemies ahead and follow it down the hill.
- Bounce straight up into the air from the next spring ahead and land on the lowermost moving platform above, then jump to reach another spring on your left and continue sprinting forward.
- Dash straight downhill and hit the spring to go through the loop in the track ahead, then bounce through a series of numerous springs to launch yourself into the air and land on a steep slope.
- Slide down the icy incline and drop down off the end ahead, then continue falling until you land on the lowermost level below and move forward.
- Bounce straight up off the spring in front of the orange caution sign and hit the enemies on your right with homing strikes land on the next ledge below, then dash forward down the incline and stop when you come to a section of floor made of ice blocks.
- Jump up and smash through the ice blocks to reach the ground below, then use homing strikes to attack the large robotic bear to your right and continue forward.
- Push the snowball in front of you to crush the enemy behind it and jump onto the ledge above, then jump across the next gap and continue forward.
- Stop at the second-to-uppermost ledge and duck down, then wait for an enormous snowball to pass above and continue forward.
- Bounce upward off the next spring and land on the ledge above, then jump to the overhead moving platforms and use them to reach the snowball on the left.
- Push the snowball forward and use it to walk across the gap ahead, then jump up the ledges in front of you and open the forcefield box.
- Jump on the platform to your left and ride it upwards, then bounce upwards off the next spring ahead and land on the ledge above to the right.
- Dash forward and launch up the ramp, then land on the next ledge and continue ahead to defeat the robotic bear with a series of homing strikes.
- Move forward to approach the obstructed tunnel and grab Tails to execute a rolling combo, then slice through the layer of snow and collect the rings ahead.
- Use the next spring to reach the ledge above and continue forward, then bounce off three more springs to launch yourself through the air and land on the snowboard slope.
- Guide the snowboard downhill and launch off the spring at the bottom, then land on the next ledge below and enter the booster ahead to dash forward.
- Sprint downhill and bounce off the next two springs ahead, then hit the check point marker and jump onto the weak section of snow in front of you.
- Use a rolling combo to cut down through the layer of snow beneath you and bounce off the spring ahead to reach the hill above, then continue forward to start a new tunnel and jump the next two gaps.
- Use the next two springs to ascend onto the ledges above and continue forward, then jump the gap to collect from the ring box and jump the second gap behind it as well.
- Bounce off the spring ahead to launch across the next gap and continue forward, then jump another gap and dash down the steep hill in front of.
- Hit the next ramp below to launch up high into the air and land on the ledge above, then continue blasting forward until you bounce off the spring located front of a row of orange caution signs.
- Land on the other side of the gap and continue dashing down the hill, then keep a steady forward pace to outrun the pursuing avalanche and hit the next spring ahead to escape from being crushed.
- Use a homing strike to bounce between the series of springs and ascend onto the next ledge above to the right, then sprint forward down the ledges and land on the snowboard slope below.
- Navigate the snowboard down the steep incline you’re on and jump to collect the rings above before you hit the wall ahead, then bounce upward off the spring below and land on the next ledge to the right.
- Use the nearby spring to launch yourself across the next gap and land on the other side, then continue sprinting forward and jump over the sign at the end to collect the enormous ring and complete this act.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page